PDA

View Full Version : New dude from Sandy Springs

Riggity81
12-03-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm new to the scene... I have been a fan of the fish scene for awhile, but a co-worker has led me in the right direction in the Cichlid world. He's been dealing with Cichlids for awhile now... we're setting up my first tank this weekend, now that I'm settled into my girlfriend and I's new place.... in that period of waiting, I have learned A LOT of awesome info on Cichlids... I'm super stoked to get the tank going and interact with this hobby that I have been obsessed with lately via internet and visiting different aquatic places. I would eventually like to start breeding Cichlids with my co-worker later down the road.... looks like such an awesome hobby... kind of a "get-a-way" from my "real" job. I'm glad that there is a local forum for this hobby, as well... I hope to meet some good people on here, and better my knowledge on the hobby as a whole eventually, the fish world as a whole, and not just Cichlids.... but one step at a time,lol... I hope everyone on here is as laid back as they seem... glad to be a part of this forum. Cheers. :toothless:

mountainman36
12-04-2014, 06:48 AM
lots of seasoned veterans here for sure.
ask your questions!

ronv
12-04-2014, 07:17 AM
If you think the forum is good, try attending a club meeting. Normally 1st Sat. of each month. Lots of great people and usually a nice selection of plants/ fish for sale at auction (cheap). Look forward to meeting you.