PDA

View Full Version : Hi from West Midtown!

Orphael
12-17-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm just getting back into the hobby after some time off since moving to Atlanta from Missouri and am excited to be getting tanks set up soon... and also happy to be living somewhere with softer water. I'm particularly interested in aquatic plants of all kinds, dirt tanks, DIYing everything possible, native US fish - darters especially, anabantoids, and killifish. I am looking for starter cultures of all manner of live foods - especially daphnia, greenwater algae, and other zooplankton if any of y'all are willing to sell such and are somewhere along-ish my commute route between Alpharetta and midtown. I'm also looking for licorice gouramis and b. imbellis.

I plan to attend the next meeting and look forward to making new friends!

-Megan

Demonfish
12-17-2014, 12:44 PM
post what you want about a week before the next meeting. Delivery to meeting is the easiest way to get stuff.

Pierre
12-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Welcome Megan.. glad you found us. As Demonfish mentioned, this club most likely has what you are looking for... just ask ;-)

Pierre

HN1
12-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Welcome aboard!

gloriousbettas
12-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Welcome, Megan! Just let us know what you are looking for and as Pierre and Demonfish said, getting things at the meetings is the easies way.

Kendra

BobMajor
12-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Megan I have P desneri and p nagyi licorice gouramis also killies and a few odd anabantids and wild betta species.I live in Dunwoody area PM me if interested Bob