PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Lilburn!

ThomasMTroxell
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Tom Troxell and I'm from Gwinnett - Lilburn/Stn. Mountain to be exact. I started keeping fish in the early 2000s when I was just 9 years old. I've kept the basics - Goldfish, Bettas, Angelfish, Gouramis, Livebearers, Corycats, Plecos, etc. I currently have a 55G, 45G, 26G Bowfront, and 3G nano aquarium. I'm looking to expand out and replace my 55 with a 75 in the next six months to a year. I've been working with live plants on/off for the past several years, but I'm really getting into now with my 45.

When I'm not getting covered in water from my aquariums, I'm usually down in Eastman. I attend college at Middle Georgia State College where I study Air Traffic Control/Management and Flight Operations and Management. During the summers and winter holidays I work for Delta. If I'm not doing any of the above I'm probably off traveling around the world. (Who knows how long I'll have my flight benefits - Use them well I'm young!)

I haven't been to a meeting yet, but I look forward to meeting many of you and learning as much as possible about keeping fish, shrimp, and plants.

Cheers!

heatherbeast
01-11-2015, 07:36 AM
If you're able, our next meeting is the 17th! We have a great speaker lined up and then afterward we have a mini-auction. Hope to see you around. :D

HN1
01-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the site / club Tom! Look forward to meeting you when you can make it to a meeting.

Len