PDA

View Full Version : really large dwarf cichlids tank?

andyl9063
01-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Anyone ever done a large tank below?
I'm talking about 210g dedicated to angels, apistos, rams...multiple species
It'll be planted, i'm not sure how it'll turn out. I have a 55 with rams right now.

amazon2k
01-28-2015, 06:24 PM
I haven't done this but it's been a thought of mine for about a year now. I've got a 150g that I'd like to keep a few of the smaller Africans in. I'd like to enjoy all my favorites under one roof!

Gamedad
02-07-2015, 07:37 PM
I have one that's pretty close to what you're talking about; 215g planted with Rams, red gudgeon, tetra's, cory's. Was going to add angels but I'm changing direction on the tank. Pay cut on the job is preventing me from upgrading the lighting to what it really needs to be. (I have halides ready to go on the tank but the buggers are expensive to run.) It is being converted to a frontosa/calvus tank in about a week.

andyl9063
02-07-2015, 07:41 PM
I have one that's pretty close to what you're talking about; 215g planted with Rams, red gudgeon, tetra's, cory's. Was going to add angels but I'm changing direction on the tank. Pay cut on the job is preventing me from upgrading the lighting to what it really needs to be. (I have halides ready to go on the tank but the buggers are expensive to run.) It is being converted to a frontosa/calvus tank in about a week.
What made you decided to go in a different direction?