PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

geotek
03-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Hi, the old timers may remember me, but I've been gone for a couple of years, so I thought I should say hi. I am incapable of having a non planted aquarium, I have a 10 gal with RCS, a 20 gal with topsoil and sunburst platys, a 30 gal with topsoil and what I think are Red Cherry Barbs, a newly set up 75 gal highlight with injected CO2 with endlers and a couple of lonely corydoras, and a 135 injected CO2 with a few giant danios and black skirt tetras.
I like the smaller, low maintenance fish that do well in planted aquariums with soft to moderate water.

caricell
03-02-2015, 10:38 AM
hey Geo...welcome back!

Hi, the old timers may remember me, but I've been gone for a couple of years, so I thought I should say hi. I am incapable of having a non planted aquarium, I have a 10 gal with RCS, a 20 gal with topsoil and sunburst platys, a 30 gal with topsoil and what I think are Red Cherry Barbs, a newly set up 75 gal highlight with injected CO2 with endlers and a couple of lonely corydoras, and a 135 injected CO2 with a few giant danios and black skirt tetras.
I like the smaller, low maintenance fish that do well in planted aquariums with soft to moderate water.

kwseiders
03-05-2015, 11:07 AM
Well, I certainly remember you, but take offense to the "old timer" moniker! Us young timers remember you as well. Are you coming to the meeting?

HN1
03-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Welcome back! I'd like to echo Ken's comments regarding the old-timer title. lol