PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dancingsaxes
06-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi I live in OTP south. I am excited to get my tank together. I have a 55 Freshwater planted tank going on right now. Its resident, a lone moss ball. After working in a pet store for so many years I am having a hard time figuring which fish I want to put in my tank I have grown to love so many of them. Guess I need more tanks huh... I look forward to learning about and seeing other tank set ups especially planted tanks.

Pierre
06-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Hello Manda,

Welcome. Many of us have some planted aquariums... I have a 125G that I'm about to redo (about to sell 8 full grown Puntius denisonii and other larger fish) with some rainbows and other smaller fish. We look forward to meeting you.

Pierre

canoe
06-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Welcome. If you have not done so already, please consider joining the club. The dues are minimal ($20 per year for an individual), and you will receive the monthly newsletter, and other benefits. The newsletter is filled with good articles and photos from our members. Watch the web site for information about our monthly meetings with a featured speaker, which are generally held on the first Saturday of the month.

If there is a good story behind your forum name, please expound.

HN1
06-16-2015, 08:17 AM
Welcome aboard!

Mog Carns
06-17-2015, 09:54 AM
The desire for more tanks really starts to pop up once you decide you want to breed your fishes!

There are about 20 of us OTP South 85 side, but most are very sporadic posters and it is fairly rare to see another at the meetings.

I am not as familiar with the 75 side, but there is a new shop in Jonesburo trying to bolster interest.

Welcome to the forums!

aXio
06-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Welcome! All I will say is you will never have enough tanks =)