PDA

View Full Version : YouTube channels

GTMerciless
11-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Hey all,

I spend way too much time on YouTube everyday and am always on the look out for more channels to watch. So I thought why not see what kind of awesome fish channels people in the club watch. To get it started I'll mention a few of the channels I subscribe to.

NickMach007 - Great very science oriented look at aquarium topics, hasn't made a new video in a year though.
The King of DIY - Every wanted to be the MacGyver of the aquarium world? This guy has all the videos you need to turn home depot into your #1 fish goods store
DETAquarium - Great videos on shrimp
Dustin's Fish Tanks - Awesome fish room tours and good aquarium information.
TheGreenMachineLtd - AMAZING aquascapes
David Ramsey - Of course I have to mention out very own fish talk editor. Lots of great stuff here

cswain123
11-02-2015, 06:13 AM
I like jfleshtanks, ted judy, mrmann316, cloud9aquariums, aquariumco-op, greg jones, scuba steve aquatics, lupdiesel, kg tropicals has good info, and lots of random fish room tours. Some of these aren't really active anymore but they've still got some good stuff on their channels. They're so many more I could probably list but those are just the ones that come to mind. I haven't seen Nick mach007 before so I'll have to check that one out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HN1
11-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Rachel O'Leary.

GTMerciless
11-12-2015, 08:26 PM
I had checked out Rachel O'leary a while back and watched most of her videos, they were short and easy to tear through. I just went and checked again after you mentioned her channel and she has started doing regular videos just in the past couple weeks. Very cool and worth a look for anyone interested in nano fish.

Thanks for the recommendations cswain I have them all pulled up to check out. I already watched all of scuba steve's. Pretty good quality and not too many, too bad it looks like he is done. I also checked out mrmann316, good quality videos. I'm not really a cichlid guy for the most part but there are certainly some pretty fish in his vids. Haven't checked out any of the others yet but I'm looking forward to it.

cswain123
11-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Yeah I haven't seen any scuba steve ones in a long time. He had a pretty awesome setup going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HN1
11-15-2015, 05:45 PM
I had forgotten about Peter's. Sorry Pete! I watch every one.

https://www.youtube.com/user/peathenster

incredibleSE
11-19-2015, 04:43 PM
I tend to watch more goldfish specific channels. Solid Gold is one, if not the most, popular goldfish specific channel. Jenny breeds and sells telescope goldfish. She has great tutorial videos as well as on-location videos, one exclusive she has is a visit to Dandy Orandas (goldfish lovers know exactly who that is).

I also enjoyed therick2325's page but he hasn't posted in a few months. He had a great series where he interviewed other popular fishkeeping YouTube channels.

Cichlidman09 is also a fun channel though he isn't as active as before.