PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hi.

MYAAAA0070
03-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Hi all,
just want to introduce myself to you all and say I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys and gals on the forums, some of us are going to fine it funny, including myself to say I presently don't have a freshwater tank, but there is no better time like the present to join any aquatic club.
I'm presently on the Board Of Directors of the Atlanta Reef Club and seeing that both clubs might be mingling a bit in the near future, would be nice to get to know a little bit more about each other.
Little bit about myself, well I have been in the aquatic hobby all my life, nothing on a professional level just a hobbyist and just like everyone of course I have had multiple freshwater tanks over my life time, presently dabbling in saltwater and poison dart frogs.
My gear : a 275 gallon display tank on a total of 365 gallon water system and a 24"x18"x24" custom vivarium with a pair of bubble bees.
Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone at some point and discovering what I'm sure are some amazing set ups.:smile:

marlon

HN1
03-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Sounds like it's time for you to build a FW tank for your son Marlon! Welcome to the forum / club! Glad to have you here.

Len

aXio
03-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Great... who let this guy in here... *rolls eyes*

:clap:

MYAAAA0070
03-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Sounds like it's time for you to build a FW tank for your son Marlon! Welcome to the forum / club! Glad to have you here.

Len
Thanks for the welcome Len, I plan on doing a build and posting the whole process for club interaction, maybe I'll get some help, advice and opinion from the members.

MYAAAA0070
03-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Great... who let this guy in here... *rolls eyes*

:clap:

Where ever he finds water, he shall find me.....
Jackub, it looks like I might need some supplies for a freshwater build...:help:

LSU_fishFan
03-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Hey Marlon, nice to see other arc members here.

dasianguy
04-15-2016, 03:06 PM
Good to see you here Marlon, maybe I'll start coming here more often too to break up the monotony.

Briemesm
04-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Marlon, so glad to see you on here! It was such a pleasure to meet you at the ARC Expo and I know I'm definitely looking forward to hanging out with you guys more.

Cheers!
~Brianna