PDA

View Full Version : Transhipper here in ATL GA

Skyboyx
04-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Hi All,

I just wanted to know, Do anyone here on the forum know any Transhipper for imported fish here in the Atlanta area?

Thanks,

bluefalcon505
04-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Check with Butch Livingston with www.southeasterncichlids.com

peathenster
04-20-2016, 06:03 PM
Bob Major imports regularly.

BobMajor
04-20-2016, 07:31 PM
What is your need for a transhipper Are you are talking about the transhippers that help bring fish in from foreign sellers like on Aquabid or transshippers that are wholesalers and only sell in bulk quantity to places like Sunpet here in Atlanta and in some cases to large pet stores that can buy 50-100 fish of each species ordered

Skyboyx
04-21-2016, 07:41 AM
What is your need for a transhipper Are you are talking about the transhippers that help bring fish in from foreign sellers like on Aquabid or transshippers that are wholesalers and only sell in bulk quantity to places like Sunpet here in Atlanta and in some cases to large pet stores that can buy 50-100 fish of each species ordered

Bob, I was looking for A transhippers that help bring fish in from foreign sellers like on Aquabid.

Thanks,

BobMajor
04-21-2016, 09:41 AM
There was a woman in Atlanta that was doing transship on betas out of the far east but have not seen her listed by the shippers in some time.Cant remember her name. Linda Olsen in Colorado is the main transhipper on betas but don't know if she does other fish.You can get her address if you want by looking under betas on Aquabid and searching the far east sellers who will list her as their transhipper

gloriousbettas
04-21-2016, 10:42 AM
I used Julie Tran in California when I imported bettas from Asia. .Flowerhornsfrombeyond. Fast service. All fish arrived in great shape. Never a DOA.

Kendra

gloriousbettas
04-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Jennifer is not transshipping anymore. I had transshipped with her before she quit. I now use Julie Tran and have been very pleased. All fish have arrived in great shape. She also has flowerhorns.

Kendra