PDA

View Full Version : Living food...Daphnia etc.

fisherking
05-29-2016, 10:35 AM
I want to start a small tankfarming Daphnia, or something else that I can feed to my freshwater tanks year round. I don't really know anything yet.

Is Daphnia a good choice? What are my choices? How much time will I need to devote to this "live food " tank. hyperlinks are welcome.

-Caleb

cswain123
05-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Dave Ramsey has a YouTube channel showing how to videos on culturing every kind of worm and fish food you can think of. Rachel o leary has a couple videos on tank culturing daphnia that seemed pretty good too.

gloriousbettas
05-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Great video links. I love having daphnia for my fish. I raise mine inside too. I don't do well with the worms, so I don't do them anymore!!!

Kendra

fisherking
05-29-2016, 12:55 PM
Could you post those links or should I ask David. Kendra, I'm not on Facebook. Thanks guys.

-Caleb
Dave Ramsey has a YouTube channel showing how to videos on culturing every kind of worm and fish food you can think of. Rachel o leary has a couple videos on tank culturing daphnia that seemed pretty good too.

cswain123
05-29-2016, 01:02 PM
Just search David Ramsey on YouTube.com . David Ramsey is the name of his channel.