PDA

View Full Version : Great newsletter

gloriousbettas
06-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Read the newest newsletter today and loved it. Big thanks to Dave Ramsey and Bob Major for your great articles. I just bought 6 chili rasboras on Friday from Aquarium Outfitters. They are very very young and small and healthy. Luckily I keep plenty of Ken's Fish Golden Pearls on hand for the small ones. One of the larger ones has a nice red color today. Beautiful fish. They are enjoying swimming among the Brazilian Pennywort. I have black Eco gravel so they look good along with the Vietnamese White Clouds in the 5 g with them. Think I will have to buy more of these. Anybody in the club have any they want to sell?

Thanks for the great newsletter and photos.

Kendra

djramsey
06-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Thank you Kendra. Now, where are your articles? and pics? You keep some of the coolest fish. Or maybe take a bunch of pics at Aquarium Outfitters and write up a field trip. It is a long way away but I am really ready to see a shop that actually has live, swimming fish that are not covered in something nasty.

Tangfan
06-07-2016, 08:59 AM
I agree Dave, another job well done. Great write up of Brian's plant talk that I missed due to outside pressures as well as great article by Bob Major on finding rare fish (that is always my goal). Living in Athens, Aquarium outfitters is a regular trek for me and is a great store to visit, although I did take a road trip to visit Premier and Optimum (in Kennesaw) this past weekend - I find both stores to be excellent. didn't take any pictures though. :)

gloriousbettas
06-07-2016, 09:25 AM
I loved Brian's article too. I missed the meeting too as I work vendor events with my business on most Saturdays. I really wanted to come to this talk. I will re-read the article and the entire newsletter. It was great this month. Thanks, Dave. Brian, I loved your tip on how to get rid of black beard algae!