PDA

View Full Version : tank maintenance

ITZYBITZY
06-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know some who who does fresh water tank maintenance? I'm out in Douglasville on the west side of town. I have an 80, 75, 50, and a couple of tens that need a good cleaning, water change, and filters cleaned. Thought I would see if there is someone. I have a bad back and am getting ready for more surgery. I can no longer care for the tanks the way I like. Before I list the tanks for or sale - I thought I'd see if there's someone who can help. They are planted tanks and each has several varieties of healthy fish colonies. Please and thank you - Beth

bluefalcon505
06-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Premier aquatics has that kind of service. I don't if they go that far though. I think he profile is Axio here on the forum.

aXio
06-18-2016, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know some who who does fresh water tank maintenance? I'm out in Douglasville on the west side of town. I have an 80, 75, 50, and a couple of tens that need a good cleaning, water change, and filters cleaned. Thought I would see if there is someone. I have a bad back and am getting ready for more surgery. I can no longer care for the tanks the way I like. Before I list the tanks for or sale - I thought I'd see if there's someone who can help. They are planted tanks and each has several varieties of healthy fish colonies. Please and thank you - Beth

We offer a full range of aquarium services. Normally I would be able to give you a quick quote, but since you have multiple tanks it would be best to speak with one of the service managers and get a more accurate estimate.

Service office is open Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 6:00PM)
(770) 321-8404

You want to preferably get a hold of Rusty or John.

PM me if you have any questions!