PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Tanks North Hall LOL 😉

HollyG26
07-17-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi I'm a Holly! Live in the North Hall area of Gainesville, Ga. Have been a member just over a month so looking forward to the first meeting! I'm currently running 15 or 16 tanks lol with more to come! Mostly African Haps., I'm working on a few Tanganyikan tanks, some Central and South Americans most of those are my personal babies but will be breeding the Red Hump Eartheater Geophagus, and I keep axolotls as well! 27 growing babies. I have a few different fry growing at the moment and will hopefully breed on a larger scale in the future! I work in a poultry Microbiology lab that I love and have 2 girls 7 and 8! Hope to meet everyone soon!

Larry Bugg
07-17-2016, 06:45 PM
Hi I'm a Holly! Live in the North Hall area of Gainesville, Ga. Have been a member just over a month so looking forward to the first meeting! I'm currently running 15 or 16 tanks lol with more to come! Mostly African Haps., I'm working on a few Tanganyikan tanks, some Central and South Americans most of those are my personal babies but will be breeding the Red Hump Eartheater Geophagus, and I keep axolotls as well! 27 growing babies. I have a few different fry growing at the moment and will hopefully breed on a larger scale in the future! I work in a poultry Microbiology lab that I love and have 2 girls 7 and 8! Hope to meet everyone soon!

Welcome Holly. I call that not enough tanks, lol.

Tropical
07-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Welcome! I'd love to see pictures pf the earth eaters, they're a favorite of mine.

Tangfan
07-17-2016, 09:02 PM
Welcome Holly. I'm a huge African fan, would enjoy seeing your tanks.

aXio
07-17-2016, 10:39 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you are going to fit right in around here =)

Pierre
07-18-2016, 04:01 PM
Welcome Holly,

Many of us keep and breed Africans... look forward to meeting you.