PDA

View Full Version : Membership cards?

Koach
08-14-2016, 09:50 AM
As a new member, am I supposed to get some kind of membership card? If I go shopping at Premier I hate to ask them to take my word for it.

Tropical
08-14-2016, 01:12 PM
Yes there is a membership card! Have you get a welcome email yet? It should have a link at the bottom, and then follow the prompts....

HN1
08-14-2016, 02:14 PM
PM me your name and I'll send you a link to print your card.

Len

Briemesm
08-22-2016, 10:13 AM
As a new member, am I supposed to get some kind of membership card? If I go shopping at Premier I hate to ask them to take my word for it.

you can also show the bottom of your Fish Talk email from David Ramsey because it tells your membership # and expiration date. Which is also a great way to stay up to date on when your renewal is coming up. Hope that helps!

Mog Carns
08-22-2016, 10:46 AM
I made this:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Angt0IpYWSx2H-hRhW99L3aNVhvf_6On-YEjAIw6NSk/edit?usp=sharing

Its boring, and not official, but maybe it can be a starting point for someone with talent.

HN1
08-22-2016, 01:16 PM
A Welcome (or Thank you for renewing) email is sent when the member is added or extended. It contains a link to the individuals official card. I have resent several this week. If anyone is current and needs a membership card they'll need to search through email (including SPAM folders) or PM / Email me to resend.