PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp Powerpoint Presentation

Daniel
08-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Did anybody receive the Shrimp PowerPoint Presentation from the meeting last week?
Was very interesting and couldn't remember everything.
I have been struggling with the shrimp hobby.
This discussion made things a lot clearer.

CostumeKevin
08-21-2016, 07:28 AM
Daniel, the struggle is real! Shrimp are the reason I am in the hobby so deeply. More than willing to share any knowledge as well as the myriad of supplies, food, chemicals, and tissues for your tears. The shrimp spot forum is a valuable resource of kind folks.

Tropical
08-21-2016, 09:34 AM
I too am interested in the PowerPoint....

@CostumeKevin, I've been looking at shrimp foods online and there are SO many, what do you use/have had success with?(or anyone else?)

aXio
08-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Daryl mentioned at the end of the meeting that if anyone emails him he will gladly send you guys the power point directly.

A lot of the speakers do not like to post it online because it takes away from future meetings held at a different club with the same topic. It becomes much less interesting if the presentation is online on Youtube or a forum. Plus then no one one would go to the actual meeting =)

Here is Daryl's email in-case some one didn't get his business card...

daryl.thomason@gmail.com

Tropical
08-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Daryl mentioned at the end of the meeting that if anyone emails him he will gladly send you guys the power point directly.

A lot of the speakers do not like to post it online because it takes away from future meetings held at a different club with the same topic. It becomes much less interesting if the presentation is online on Youtube or a forum. Plus then no one one would go to the actual meeting =)

Here is Daryl's email in-case some one didn't get his business card...

daryl.thomason@gmail.com

That makes sense, thanks for the email!

Briemesm
08-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Hey guys.
I got the powerpoint from Daryl and we are currently working on getting it emailed out to all the paid membership. Thanks for your patience!
Cheers!