PDA

View Full Version : The deed is done...

ronv
01-07-2017, 04:17 PM
This was a really hard thing to do but I bleached all my tanks except one today. I will start clean-up tomorrow and start getting ready to slowly rebuild. I may take the rest of the winter to get everything in good shape and be a big buyer at the spring auction. There are also a couple of changes I may make to the fish room while it is down. I did keep my 120 in my office that have a semi adult group of red terrors and uaru. They seem healthy right now so fingers crossed.

fishman
01-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Hate to say it,but you probably should bleach that last tank also,along with every single net,hose,syphon,bucket,everything and anything that you use in any of the aquariums,period.

Tropical
01-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Wow Thats definitely something I never want to have to deal with. If you ever want to set up a shrimp tank, I'd be happy to give you a group to start a colony. Just let me know!

HN1
01-07-2017, 06:28 PM
I know that had to be a very tough call to make Ron, but probably for the best. How are YOU doing?

caricell
01-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Bigger and better now, Ron!

This was a really hard thing to do but I bleached all my tanks except one today. I will start clean-up tomorrow and start getting ready to slowly rebuild. I may take the rest of the winter to get everything in good shape and be a big buyer at the spring auction. There are also a couple of changes I may make to the fish room while it is down. I did keep my 120 in my office that have a semi adult group of red terrors and uaru. They seem healthy right now so fingers crossed.

Tangfan
01-08-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm sure that bleaching your tanks was painful. It hurts me thinking about needing to bleach mine. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get some sweet new fish.