PDA

View Full Version : Bagging krobia for the auction

Gibbletest
03-24-2017, 09:43 AM
I have three krobia xinguensis I am bringing to the auction. The bags I currently have seem to thin for bagging these fish. Previous times they have punctured the bag moving around. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can bring these? Last time I bagged them I must have gone through a dozen bags. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aXio
03-24-2017, 11:14 AM
I have three krobia xinguensis I am bringing to the auction. The bags I currently have seem to thin for bagging these fish. Previous times they have punctured the bag moving around. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can bring these? Last time I bagged them I must have gone through a dozen bags. Thanks in advance

You can get the thicker 3 mil bags. We bag up most fish in them with out any issues. The cheap 1/2mil bags will rip much easier. Then double/triple bag them just to be sure. If you need some I will gladly give you some.

Only other options would be a bucket/container, but then oxygen is an issue short of using a battery powered air pump.

Gibbletest
03-24-2017, 11:19 AM
Ok, I think I have some 2 mil bags. If you have a few To spare when I get there I would really appreciate it. Would bring them in a bucket with an air pump if I had one.

aXio
03-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Sure thing. Just let me know when you want to come by and I will make it happen.

HN1
03-24-2017, 07:07 PM
I'll have extra bags at the auction as well.

jonsie302
03-25-2017, 01:10 AM
hey I'm interested in the krobia, but I won't be able to come to the auction (in Michigan), would you have anymore I might be able to get, or maybe some in the future?