PDA

View Full Version : FREE Dwarf Hairgrass in cumming ga

Demonfish
11-07-2009, 06:44 PM
FREE Dwarf Hairgrass in cumming ga
I'm joining the military and tore down my tank. I have no need for my DHG. this is coming from a 75 gallon tank grown in aquasoil, pc lighting, co2, ferts, the works. I'll be moving wednesday morning so this offer is good only until that time. It's enough hairgrass to COMPLETELY cover up to a 55 gallon tank. the amount of hairgrass is massive. sorry no pix, i packed up a lot of my stuff and have no idea where my camera cables are but the hairgrass is very healthy, snail free. you'll need to pick out a few pieces of moss from the dhg though if you dont want any moss in your tank (some xmas moss and flame moss was previously in the tank).

i don't want to ship because i dont trust my shipping skills with the cold weather we're having. i dont want to throw it away, someone please come get it.
please email me at alanbountham@yahoo.com if you're interested in picking it up.
i dont get on the computer often because it's all packed up, but i can check emails from my ipod touch.

i'm in cumming ga, exit 14 off GA 400. if you're in the area, its worth the drive.
i also have tons of dry fertz left, free to whoever picks this stuff up
Copied this off another forum.

caricell
11-08-2009, 08:45 AM
I'm interested and can pick up tomorrow. Sent you an email. - Larry

caricell
11-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the tip on this. I contacted the owner and now have a bunch of DHG.

EliPhant
11-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Aw I emailed him earlier this morning and he said it was all gone! DHG is just what I was looking for too lol. Anyone around the area have any java moss, christmas moss, or dhg for sale?

caricell
11-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Not only is it all gone (its planted in my tanks), but the poster is gone too. He left for Miami on Wednesday (and then joining the military) and dropped the stuff off at my house at 3am. Left it at the front door.

optionless///M
12-08-2009, 08:14 PM
^^^ what a guy