PDA

View Full Version : I'm Alex!

Alex Burleson
05-15-2017, 11:25 PM
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Alex Burleson, and I'm located in Warner Robins, Georgia. Fish and aquariums have quite literally, always been apart of my life, and at this point I suffer from MTS, (Multiple Tank Syndrome) and I hear there's no cure! \_(ツ)_/

At present I maintain nine aquariums total, with more to come! I have an assortment of "biotypes" from a reef tank, to a tannin stained aquarium, to a GloFish tank. My niche in this hobby are nano fish, uncommon fish, and more recently, endangered species. I maintain a small population of Xiphophorus couchianus, or the Monterrey Platy, that I acquired from the auction in March of this year. I also have a small population of panda loaches, and a breeding pair of betta unimaculata that I won at the IBC in Gainesville, FL this past weekend; the male is holding eggs as we speak! So excited!)

Get used to seeing me around the forum more often, because I plan to be here!

Tropical
05-15-2017, 11:44 PM
Welcome! You'll need to post some pics!

Sam

GTMerciless
05-15-2017, 11:52 PM
Welcome, Alex!

HN1
05-16-2017, 12:13 AM
Welcome aboard Alex! Wild platies are some of my favorite fish ever.

aXio
05-16-2017, 07:16 AM
Welcome Alex!!!! Awesome to finally see you sign up and join the AAAA forums!

heatherbeast
05-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Hello hello

Alex Burleson
05-16-2017, 06:49 PM
Welcome! You'll need to post some pics!

Sam

I'll definitely be posting some within a day or so! All of the pictures are on my phone, and I'd need to upload them to my computer...unless vBulletin now allows iPhone users to upload photos directly from their phones?

Welcome, Alex!

Thank you :)

Welcome aboard Alex! Wild platies are some of my favorite fish ever.

Oh yeah? What kind do you keep? :)

Welcome Alex!!!! Awesome to finally see you sign up and join the AAAA forums!

Haha well, I joined back in March, but I've finally gotten around to posting!

Hello hello

Hey :)

pinaki_pal
07-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the group :)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

FishyTia
07-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Looking forward to seeing some panda loaches at auction!!! Haha! Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aXio
09-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Im Alex Ive had my RX SC awhile now and I love it. Runs amazing Just thought Id join this forum. I am on C5 V6owner

C5 V6? Are you talking about a car? Citroen? hahaha