PDA

View Full Version : Free 100 Gallon Aquarium (salt water converted to fresh) - see photos

atlantajc
09-19-2017, 07:27 AM
Hello, we purchased a house and the previous owner left a large aquarium and the fish. I would guess 100 or 120 gallons plus a nice cabinet.
We don't want it and can't keep up with the care.

It appears that it was formerly salt water and was converted to fresh water. There are several pumps and filters down in the bottom and a huge (80 gal?) 2nd tank that appears to be part of a complex filtration system.

One large cool looking goldfish (?), several tetras, and 1 albino frog (or whatever it's called).

FREE if you can come get it by this weekend Sun 9/24... otherwise, we'll be trashing it and donating the little fish and frog.

Photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3zzluze6kqujel5/AACtSn788u7Fo0RJp70ZqfQ_a?dl=0

Please email me @ johnsoncook@gmail.com if you would like to pick it up.

phillip
09-19-2017, 09:00 AM
Hello, we purchased a house and the previous owner left a large aquarium and the fish. I would guess 100 or 120 gallons plus a nice cabinet.
We don't want it and can't keep up with the care.

It appears that it was formerly salt water and was converted to fresh water. There are several pumps and filters down in the bottom and a huge (80 gal?) 2nd tank that appears to be part of a complex filtration system.

One large cool looking goldfish (?), several tetras, and 1 albino frog (or whatever it's called).

FREE if you can come get it by this weekend Sun 9/24... otherwise, we'll be trashing it and donating the little fish and frog.

Photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3zzluze6kqujel5/AACtSn788u7Fo0RJp70ZqfQ_a?dl=0

Please email me @ johnsoncook@gmail.com if you would like to pick it up.I will take it to his weekend

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Lostsoul947
09-19-2017, 06:46 PM
I will come take this off your hands if Phillip doesn't.

phillip
09-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Oh I definitely want it

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

phillip
09-22-2017, 09:02 PM
And i am hopefully still firzt in line. Hope to have a weekend pickup

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk