PDA

View Full Version : Tweezers aka Forceps

sandyd
05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
I need to put in an order @ Big Als. I am going to get the forceps while I am at it...They are 10.5" & $8.99 each.
If anyone wants a pair I will add it to my order and bring them to the next meeting. Or someone can meet me half way if they are needed before then.

I'll place the order on the 10th to give anyone who might want them time.:) They are quick with their shipping & I should have it by the end of that week @ the latest.

www.bigalsonline.com type forceps in the search & it will take ya to them.

Chris Noto
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Put me on the list for one of the straight tip forceps. I was just thinking of that an hour ago, and glad to be able to share the shipping. Thanks a million.

Poot
05-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Yep, put me down for a straight tip pair as well. I'll get you back at the next meeting, thanks.

caricell
05-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Folks might want to check out ebay. Plenty of long tweezers starting at like $4.99... some for $6.99 with free shipping...

'other ' larry

Chris Noto
05-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Folks might want to check out ebay. Plenty of long tweezers starting at like $4.99... some for $6.99 with free shipping...
Aw, c'mon, Larry. Where's the link? You expect me to do my own ebay search? ;)

P.S. Well, I did it. Man, am I tired now. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Larry, my attorney will be in touch regarding compensation.

It's true, though, almost true, at least. I found "EXCELLENT QUALITY OF HANDY 12 INCH LONG STAINLESS TWEEZERS (http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDY-12-INCH-LONG-STAINLESS-TWEEZERS-/350348349827?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5192639183)" for $6.00, including shipping, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, via the lovely US Postal Service.
(Rats! Those smarty pants at eBay don't let you link to their images!)

Good tip, Larry.

P.P.S. Sandy, I guess you'd better take me off the list for the Big Al's order, though. Sorry to waffle like that.

sandyd
05-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Not a problem :)

Always good to save when you can....I was putting in an order for other stuff and seen them & thought I'd throw it out there. :)

Poot
05-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Hmm, guess you might as well take me off too, lol. I think I'm going to look around some places locally, I'll let everyone know if I find a good deal in town.

Gives me an excuse to browse some army surplus stores and head shops. :lol:

caricell
05-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Sorry, Chris for not being more specific...but hunting on ebay is a GOOD thing.
You never know what you might find!

(I havent seen any guppies though...)

larry

liz3
05-06-2010, 08:12 AM
planted tank tool kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tools-Professional- _500wt_941

bought this kit a month ago. very happy with it. would recommend it.