PDA

View Full Version : Fernbank Museum of Natural History

koalt
09-07-2010, 12:04 AM
It's been a while and I'm sorry for that.

I have a favor to ask, my wife works for Fernbank Museum of Natural History and they are doing a tank they have on display in the traveling exhibit. They are in need of a variety of low maintenence plants for said aquarium. It is about 20 gallons. They will pay for the plants but any and all donations would be welcome. I believe some tetras are going to be placed in the tank. If anyone can help out it would be much appreciated.

geotek
09-07-2010, 03:33 PM
A couple of questions, is the tank medium or low light, and how would one donate plants?

koalt
09-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I believe it's just a standard T8 bulb that came with the tank. You can either contact me or I can e-mail you her contact info.

koalt
09-20-2010, 10:22 AM
My wife's name is Becky, and her e-mail address is becky.facer@fernbankmuseum.org. She was specifically asking to find out who brings the "bag o' plants" to the meetings, but anyone who is willing to donate plants to the museum would be greatly appreciated. They are for the tetra tank with the temporary traveling exhibit "Water" so the plants would be on display for all the museum's guests. If you're willing to help, please contact her!

silveradigun
09-23-2010, 01:32 PM
How do we get the plants to her ?
http://clownsilver.com