PDA

View Full Version : Amazon sword plant,java fern and anubias

agratzer
04-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I am interested in these plants I don't know how much they are I might have to get a little at a time...but if you have any and would like to sell me some I would appreciate it very much...agratzer4@yahoo.com Thanks for looking and for your time

nblack4
04-06-2011, 11:51 PM
good place to check also is plantedtank.net and aquaticplantcentral.com

they both have forums just like this one and if you scroll down, they have trade areas. one is called swap and shop and the other i can't recall. at any rate, these plants come up a lot for sell on there for really not much more than the shipping half the time. just throwing that out there in case no one on here has any directly for ya :). i've bought so many of my plants from people i didn't know on the forums as they have ratings for trade on there so you can check someone out and buy from someone with all positive...

HN1
04-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Show up at the meeting this weekend. I'd almost guarantee that you'll have the opportunity to get those plants and more. Forums are great, but even the best can't touch the quality and variety in the club. We're pretty lucky around here!