PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to share a video of my breeding pair.

Silver
01-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Ok guys this is my pair of Jewel Cichlids that I got from a trio that Luis gave me as a gift :) 7 months ago. first time spawning. check it out and tell me what you think.:toothless:

http://youtu.be/J3Epism_69s

djramsey
01-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Congratulations on a successful spawning, and a slew of healthy fry. Every spawn of fish is a success sign for the hobbyist. Nice job on the video also. We all look forward to seeing more of your future successes. David

Dasher
01-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll say! That's one big batch of fry!! Congrats, and I agree, nice job on the video. How big is the tank they're in? Anyone else in there? (I doubt it). D.

Silver
01-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Congratulations on a successful spawning, and a slew of healthy fry. Every spawn of fish is a success sign for the hobbyist. Nice job on the video also. We all look forward to seeing more of your future successes. David

Thanks David, I will sign up for.

I'll say! That's one big batch of fry!! Congrats, and I agree, nice job on the video. How big is the tank they're in? Anyone else in there? (I doubt it). D.

Thanks Dasher, the tank is a 29g it did have a divider on the center because it was a trio originally but after they spawn and hatch i took the other male out so no other fish on the thank :) I will post a picture of the tank tomorrow.

ApplestoApples
03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Dude, u got a boatload of fry.Congrats!:biggrin:

Silver
03-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Dude, u got a boatload of fry.Congrats!:biggrin:

Thanks.. some of this guys are going to be @ the auction..