PDA

View Full Version : New 120 with Wild Cuipeua Reds

Larry Bugg
04-15-2012, 11:39 PM
I've been waiting to set the new 120 up for a while now. My fishroom was spread out in the unfinished basement. While on vacation two weeks ago I moved the fishroom to one large room so all the tanks would be consolidated making all the work a lot easier with everything centralized. I have finished most of the work this weekend and set the 120 up. My plan for this tank was to pull 5 of my Cuipeua's out of the 125 giving the two groups of 5 a lot of tank space hoping to get a pair or two. I pulled my favorite two royals and 3 solids for the new 120. The manzanita is from PC1 of course. Here is the new tank. Intro is a quick view of the fishroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU0_GiwaPlo&feature=youtu.be

peathenster
04-16-2012, 02:30 AM
They look amazing! Were they from the Hudson shipment?

Butchhe
04-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Congrats on getting everything into one room. It looks great. The Cuipeuas are beautiful and look to be at home in their new setup. It is a simple yet elegant setup.

Larry Bugg
04-16-2012, 08:46 AM
They look amazing! Were they from the Hudson shipment?

Thanks Peter. All but one are from Mark. The two royals are from Hudson and two of the solids are from Santarem. The one with the dominant center bar is from John (Snookn21).

Congrats on getting everything into one room. It looks great. The Cuipeuas are beautiful and look to be at home in their new setup. It is a simple yet elegant setup.

Thanks, very typical of the natural habitat. Very little vegetation, just roots, tree limbs and sand. This was their 2nd day in the tank. The first day was all very heavy aggression establishing a pecking order in the new tank. Glad they settled down from that.

Igster
04-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Wow.

*wipes away drool*

:)