PDA

View Full Version : 75 Gallon Tropheus Ilangi Setup

AU ALUM
11-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I thought I would share a quick video of my Ilangi tank. (If you can, watch it in HD)

There are some other tanganyikan cichlids and a couple Synodontis Petricola in with them.

There are about 23 F1 ilangi at aproximately 3" in size. I have had them since they were tiny 1/2" fry.

Out of all my tanks, this one is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KR1tKGoR8&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for watching,

Eric

bloodworm
11-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Awesome tang tank Eric! I like that nigriventris.

BW

J.B.
11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Very nice, Eric! You know I'm loving the compressiceps. I've got a buddy here in Warner Robins that is/was trying to off-load some Tropheus, if you're interested. I'll have to see if he still has them, but I believe he had some Red Rainbows and something else.

AU ALUM
11-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Awesome tang tank Eric! I like that nigriventris.

BW

Thanks, I just moved him from one of my other tanks, I was worried he wasnt going to fare well with the army of Lelupi, but so far no problems.

AU ALUM
11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Very nice, Eric! You know I'm loving the compressiceps. I've got a buddy here in Warner Robins that is/was trying to off-load some Tropheus, if you're interested. I'll have to see if he still has them, but I believe he had some Red Rainbows and something else.

Ha, I still remember those monster black calvus you've got, those are some real beauties.

As for more tropheus, that would require more tanks and time. Unfortunately this is something I don't have, thanks for the offer though.