PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE White KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer

Kevin
07-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Selling a BRAND NEW great Kitchen appliance! My mom won it in a work raffle about a year or two ago and it has been sitting in the box in our laundry room ever since.

It costs $300+ Retail and mine has NEVER been used. I am going to put it up on Ebay and Amazon in a weeks time for $250 and I know I will get it. Why? Because I am a patient and poor college kid that has enough time to sit and wait for the right buyer!

I am however willing to sell it to someone off here for as low as $200 cash. Why? It will save me a little time, but more importantly it will benefit the local aqua community and I'd love to help this community out!

Pick Up: Aplharetta, GA
Contact: HERE, or my cell 678-628-6558 (mention this ad or I'll assume you're from Craiglist)
Still for sale: YES

Product Specs! + PICTURES
http://www.casa.com/p/kitchenaid-ksm150ps-artisan-series-5-quart-mixer-226993?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_C&utm_term=ZPV-433&utm_campaign=GoogleAW&CAWELAID=1309084765&utm_content=pla&adtype=pla&cagpspn=pla