PDA

View Full Version : I am Looking for angel fish!

Pam Blackerby Andreasen
07-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi! I just joined today, my quest is to find unique angel fish locally...I live in Duluth GA. Does any one know a good place to find some? I just set back up my tank after many many years of not using it.
Any help would be great!!
:grin:
Thanks! Pam

Uptown Ruler
07-04-2013, 07:37 AM
What kind, size, how many......I have 15-20 Philippine blue pearlscale that are about to start pairing up....I am sure there are others club members who have various angels available

spidangular
07-04-2013, 08:18 AM
What kind, size, how many......I have 15-20 Philippine blue pearlscale that are about to start pairing up....I am sure there are others club members who have various angels available

How much? Pictures?

Uptown Ruler
07-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Pm me number and I will text pics

caricell
07-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Hello, Pam:

I breed angelfish.

Just let me know how many you would like. I have various types and different sizes. If you are willing to travel to Roswell, I'm sure I can make it worth your while financially.

Larry

Hi! I just joined today, my quest is to find unique angel fish locally...I live in Duluth GA. Does any one know a good place to find some? I just set back up my tank after many many years of not using it.
Any help would be great!!
:grin:
Thanks! Pam

Pam Blackerby Andreasen
07-04-2013, 09:51 AM
hi! Of course driving to Roswell is no prob! I drove there for a root canel, will certainly drive there for Angels! I am not sure which type I want....Blue? Koi?...What do you have available? Size? I will need a couple weeks before I add angels, just stared up the tank yesterday with some tetras, Cherry Barbs and Wht Cloud Minnows, waiting for tank to cycle.

caricell
07-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Pam:

I have a few Blues, but not really wanting to sell them at the moment as I am trying to get some breeding pairs out of them...but you might be able to twist my arm for a couple. :)

Other than that, I have some golds and some marbles, and regular silver angels.
No Koi at the moment.
PM me if you want to set up a time to come by.

Larry

hi! Of course driving to Roswell is no prob! I drove there for a root canel, will certainly drive there for Angels! I am not sure which type I want....Blue? Koi?...What do you have available? Size? I will need a couple weeks before I add angels, just stared up the tank yesterday with some tetras, Cherry Barbs and Wht Cloud Minnows, waiting for tank to cycle.

Larry Bugg
07-05-2013, 07:09 AM
I have 3 absolutely beautiful Koi adults available along with some 4 Albino blue adults. I have some amazing Koi fry coming along but they aren't big enough to sell yet.