PDA

View Full Version : hello from Marietta

fishdude3233
09-03-2013, 05:18 PM
hello, i have a couple questions i know the aquarium meeting is this saturday. Do in need to do anything like sign i piece of paper to come in or anything? and what do i need to do to come to the auction in october?

ahabion
09-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Walk in thru the front doors, second hall way on the right and 2nd room on the left. Just let the front desk folks know you're there for the aquarium meeting and they should be able to direct you. No sign-in required.

The auction, you'll need to fill out a registration which is posted somewhere on this forum. Check out events

HN1
09-04-2013, 08:18 PM
The only real requirement is to get yourself there and show up! :)

There will be a sign in list at both events, but it is not required. You get fish bucks which are "redeemable" at the Dec meeting if you sign in though (and extra if you volunteer for the big auction). We do an auction for our Dec meeting where only fish bucks can be used to bid. Lots of fun and great stuff.

fishdude3233
09-05-2013, 09:21 AM
sweet how to i volunteer, because i would like to get fish bucks, also what are the jobs that you do when you volunteer?

fishdude3233
09-05-2013, 09:22 AM
and will the thing that says new user on me change to member eventually?

heatherbeast
09-05-2013, 01:11 PM
That's a board forum feature -- it tips over after the first 5 posts. Mostly to protect the board from spam-bots.

HN1
09-05-2013, 01:45 PM
sweet how to i volunteer, because i would like to get fish bucks, also what are the jobs that you do when you volunteer?

You can ask for a BOD member and one of them can point you to Brian (Gofish) or feel free to ask someone to point out Len (me) and I'd be happy to introduce ya. We always need runners to take bags to buyers and others to process the bags. There's always room for more help! We'll also need multiple folks to help with the setup on Friday (10/11) at 4PM at the Farmer's market if you happen to be available and want to rack up the FBs.

fishdude3233
09-07-2013, 06:45 PM
well bought some juvinile jewel cichlids. they look great!