PDA

View Full Version : Good To Meet Ya !

olddog
10-14-2013, 01:12 PM
My name is Jeff and I'm an Olddog (64)
My wife, Cheryl and myself are currently living in Hoschton (w/ our daughter, her husband, and our three lovely Grand children) in the downstairs in-law's quarters. I took a disability retirement from the post office after 20 years (1st two in Peoria, Ill. and the last 18 in St. Petersburg, Fl.) and moved to Georgia to live. My wife is also disabled (Cardiomyopathy from congestive heart failure) and we don't travel much.
I have been into tropical and native fish keeping most of my life. I now have 8 tanks set up. I have a few Dwarf Africans in my 50 corner tank, two tanks in the Grand kid's rooms with what ever they wanted in them, 5 Apisto. tanks, and 4 tanks awaiting Killies (eggs at various stages). I'm always looking for ways to make room for more tanks - don't tell the wife!

Trying to learn some new tricks,
Jeff

byork
10-14-2013, 07:31 PM
I love west Africans!! They are awesome.... I am in Flowery Branch/hoschton ( Duncan Corners) nice to have another westy lover nearby. Great to have you.

kwseiders
10-15-2013, 07:09 AM
I believe I met you at the auction. If not, there is someone else from Hoschton. Welcome to the club.

BIGT FROM F.B.
10-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard!! I live just below you in Flowery Branch. Hope to meet ya' soon. Tod

bolivianbaby
10-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Nice to meet you! Just down the road from you as well in Flowery Branch

Adrian912
10-19-2013, 07:56 PM
nice to meet you Jeff, I too am in the stage of planning tank set ups much to my wife's dismay. I live in Gainesville but will be moving to flowery branch in January, didn't think I'd meet so many members right here in flowery branch; sweet!