PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from Bama

incredibleSE
01-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi All,

I recently relocated to Atlanta from Mobile, AL. I have a 60gal freshwater tank that I raise 4 fancy goldfish in (2 orandas, 1 ryukin, 1 lionhead). I look forward to talking tanks with everyone and learning more about the aquarium seen in Atlanta (and from what I've seen in the past 2 weeks has been real salty). :toothless:

caricell
01-27-2014, 12:45 PM
Welcome, Incredible!

Hi All,

I recently relocated to Atlanta from Mobile, AL. I have a 60gal freshwater tank that I raise 4 fancy goldfish in (2 orandas, 1 ryukin, 1 lionhead). I look forward to talking tanks with everyone and learning more about the aquarium seen in Atlanta (and from what I've seen in the past 2 weeks has been real salty). :toothless:

Mog Carns
01-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forums!

ronv
01-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Club meeting this Sat???? Come let us meet you in person. Just remember "Roll Tides" are not allowed at club functions (I think it is in the by-laws.) I am also from Bama but I went to school at Auburn.

incredibleSE
01-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Club meeting this Sat???? Come let us meet you in person. Just remember "Roll Tides" are not allowed at club functions (I think it is in the by-laws.) I am also from Bama but I went to school at Auburn.

I wish I could attend. I will be heading back to Bama to celebrate the Lunar New Year at my parent's house in Selma. I will try to make the next one.

Also, if that is a club rule, I might be getting into a lot of trouble at meetings. :laugh:

ronv
01-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Yep... in the by-laws. I'm pretty sure. I'll check with our president.

HN1
01-27-2014, 05:12 PM
LOL

Welcome aboard!

canoe
01-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Hey, be careful of those by-laws. The club takes them very seriously. I pressed "Go Big Orange" at a meeting and found that out first hand.