PDA

View Full Version : Angelfish spawn

Adrian912
01-29-2014, 10:18 PM
I was surprised when this pair spawned in my community tank and eggs hatched, much more surprised that they are actually free swimming now :-). Yay! We'll see just how far they will come along.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Pierre
01-30-2014, 08:00 AM
That's great! What other fish do you have in your community tank and what is the size of the tank?

Perrin150
01-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Wow congratulations!
They must be such a good parents i cant never spawn mines in a community tank!!
Wish u the best!:)

caricell
01-30-2014, 10:33 AM
One my pairs spawned in a community tank last week. Once the eggs turned into wigglers, I carefully removed the leaf they were on and put it into another (empty) tank. I then put the parents back in with them, and they are taking very good care of them. Babies will be free-swimming later today. :)

Wow congratulations!
They must be such a good parents i cant never spawn mines in a community tank!!
Wish u the best!:)

Adrian912
01-30-2014, 08:22 PM
At the moment I have another Angel, two pairs of gbr, few cory and 5 neon tetra. Yes I know, over stocked. I had to tear down my 100 gallon tank during my move and haven't been able to set it back up yet. unfortunately the babies are no more :-( . Therefore, I have decided to set up another 29 gallon in order to let them do their thing in peace. They were great parents though, that other poor angel couldn't even look in there direction without them going after him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk