PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Johns Creek

JohnsCreekGA
02-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello, I'm relatively new to the area from Nashville and just starting to get back into the hobby - I've quickly set up (in addition the the 58 I've always had set up):

135 (filled w/ several babies from Jeff Rapps tangledupincichlids.com )
6 Festae
6 Sajica
6 Honduran Red Points
6 F2 Orange, stocky like a midas, convicts
I'll be needing to get a few more tanks or another big one and find homes for several as these grow up and pari off - let me know if anyone is interested

1, 7" JD
6, 3-4" clown loaches
2, 3-5" fat sleeper gobies
4, jouvenile myans
1, 5" convict
1, 2" male peacock
huge ecosystem sump w/ Florida lillys and a bunch of wild caught sailfin mollys and mosquito fish
will likely save this for one of the pair in the 135 and move these guys to a 240 (currently looking) along w/ a few pairs in the 135, leaving the Festae to themselves

20L
5 jouvenile Chetumalensis
1 female Krib

33Cube
1 6" Peacock
2 females

mosquito fish - set up in a Giant Madigascar Day Gecko cage w/ a hang on filter - allows me to travel as they won't drink water that isn't sprayed or moving.

good intentioned quarantine - now housing several convict offspring instead

Don't worry - I do overkill filtration and large weekly water changes.

I'd really like to get some septemfasciatus, myans and trimacs - will definitely have to wait for larger tanks on the latter two. I'll try to make it to a meeting shortly and definitely the March auction.

Keith

HN1
02-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the club Keith! Sounds like you have a lot of neat stuff. I'm now off to google madagascar geckos. :)

jgilley
02-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Welcome to the club Keith! Sounds like you have a lot of neat stuff. I'm now off to google madagascar geckos. :)

Im right behind you