PDA

View Full Version : Mountainman36 = Pondscapes Atlanta

mountainman36
03-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, some of you know me, some dont. i dont get to the meetings hardly ever, but ive tried to be active when i can.
I own Pondscapes Atlanta; a local, since 2001, company. all i deal with is ponds. waterfalls, pondless waterfalls, koi ponds, filtration....anything pond related. I have been doing it for over 15 years full time, and i dont know the number exactly, but ive seen thousands of ponds over the years.

i made this post not to boast, but to let you guys know that im around if you ever have any pond related questions. I have been keeping fish since i was 8, so over 30 years now, so that and my Fisheries degree all work together nicely to have a great background in most all fish related things. Ponds specifically. There are some really cool things us Aquarium folks can do with ponds. and i get lots of anacharis and hornwort from time to time when we clean out an overgrown pond.....trash bags of the stuff.

so sling those questions at me...i wont dodge. even if they are about mud......

sorry couldnt resist a bad joke.

Thanks

Richard

edit: website is www.pondscapesatlanta.com if you just wanna scope me out without me knowing....lol

Shangsta
04-01-2014, 10:51 AM
awesome Ill have to pic your brain sometime in the near future as I would like to build a small pond outside

mountainman36
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
happy to help