PDA

View Full Version : My Fish Room!

Adrian912
03-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Alrighty, I got my 330 gallon tote in the basement and I'm currently sanitizing it just to be safe. Next I'm working on the plumbing that everything will be drained into by the floor. Just a 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe basically around the perimeter of the room. Included in that wonderful mini project was drilling an appropriately sized hole through 8 inches of solid concrete and 3 inches of brick. However that is GARBAGE compared to what I'm doing right now. My fish room is in the basement and has a door that leads out with its own dirt driveway. I'm currently digging a trench so that I can lay pvc pipe roughly 25 feet away from the house and make sure that it would be under the driveway. It turns out.....trees have these things that grow and spread out underground called "roots" and they are the size of my freaking forearm (thank God I'm not Popeye). Well....time to get back to work, wrote this while taking a break. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

aXio
03-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Pictures!!! =)

Adrian912
03-14-2014, 03:01 PM
I need to clean up that room a bit and then I'll gladly post some pictures of it. Can't have ya'll thinking it normally looks the way it does lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk