PDA

View Full Version : New to the Club and Area, but not to the Hobby

prettypearl08
06-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi all, I am new to the club not to the hobby. I've been a member of the Louisiana Reef Club and Reef Central for years. I am currently looking for a good aquarium maintenance company that services the Covington area to come out and setup my aquarium and maintain it on a monthly basis for me. Or if there are any good carpenters here that can build me some cabinetry I'd be more than glad to use your assistance. I want all new cabinetry and I'd purchase whatever material is needed. I haven't moved my aquariums from Louisiana to Georgia yet, they'll be shipped later this month. My current aquariums are a 55 gallon, 75 gallon hexagon, 90 gallon, and a 240 gallon. All are saltwater except the 55 gallon. I literally had an aquarium in almost every room of my house. I always say my next profession will be a Marine Biologist once I am done with being a Dr. of a different kind.

Adrian912
06-30-2014, 08:47 PM
http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showthread.php?7176-Custom-stands-and-canopies-Free-canopy-promotional-offer!&highlight=stands

Welcome to the club! This guy here makes gorgeous custom stands and canopies.

prettypearl08
06-30-2014, 11:58 PM
http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showthread.php?7176-Custom-stands-and-canopies-Free-canopy-promotional-offer!&highlight=stands

Welcome to the club! This guy here makes gorgeous custom stands and canopies.

Thank you, just what I was looking for. :clap:

Stephen Cooper
07-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the club prettypearl. I also live in Covington and used to help run a petshop in Auburn Alabama that catered mostly to Salt & Fresh water aquariums. I'd be happy to come by and help you with your tanks if you need help. Im not a company, just an aquarium and fish lover. The cabinets are do-able as well and they are pretty easy to make, I make all of my own. The hardest part is determing what finish you want on them and what style/type of cabinets you are looking for.

There is a licensed aquarium maintenance company here in Atlanta but I heard they are quite expensive. I see their add quite a lot on Craigslist in the Atlanta area.

Anyways, I you just want some help, I'd be glad to help.

DejzavueFF
07-05-2014, 11:09 AM
How much do you charge to build a stand for 125 gallons and refinish a 100 gallons stand?

Adrian912
07-05-2014, 12:40 PM
How much do you charge to build a stand for 125 gallons and refinish a 100 gallons stand?

You would have to click the link I posted and send a private message to Allenisbell by clicking on his name. He is the one that does cabinets

DejzavueFF
07-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Okay thank you