PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Grovetown (outside Augusta)

sigshane
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi all. Well, my story goes like this. I was a reef aquarium novice for a few years, then came to realize that the everyday stresses of a demanding OJT apprenticeship and running five kids around to soccer and the like were not leaving me much time for the fish. So I donated the entire setup to a local church, and got out. However, after having completed the apprenticeship, I see an opportunity to get back in, so here I am.

I have no tank yet, no anything, except the time and burning desire to keep and enjoy fish again. I am currently roaming Augusta Craigslist for any and all gear for this purpose.

I hope to get a tank up and running within the next few months, so I can contribute to this forum, and benefit from the knowledge of y'all.

Shane

kwseiders
08-29-2014, 07:34 AM
Welcome Shane!

aXio
08-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Welcome! Are you going freshie this time around?

gloriousbettas
09-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Hi, Shane. Welcome to the group. We are having our Fall Auction on Sept. 21st. If you can come to it, you may find some great deals on tanks, filters, lights, plants and fish. there is usually a great selection. Glad you are getting back into the hobby.

Kendra

Marcus Evans
09-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Welcome Shane I am in augusta. What size tank are you looking for maybe I can help. Also try iwanta.net, do you plan on going to the auction on the 21st