AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: selling out......multiple saltwater reef tanks, tanks, heaters, filters,lights. TOTL

Lol multiple saltwater reef tanks, tanks, heaters, filters,lights. TOTL

.Out of business/hobby sale! Everything needed for saltwater breeding/coral propagation small business/or big hobby. If you are interested in buying the lot as a whole then you get priority. Too much to separate at the moment....Everything is clean and ready to go. Filled up the basement so serious buyers only please. If no serious offers on the lot in a day or two, Then will consider parting out.....Acworth/Kennesaw area. I will post a more detailed description later today and pics as well. Very expensive set up. Perfect for someone looking to get started in the home aquarium business/or expanding your existing capacity. Will fill a small box truck....Knowledgeable buyers please email with any questions....
    Last edited by mike8822; 03-14-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: incorrect email address

Interested in what you have.

I am assisting a friend with the listing as she packs and cleans.....More pictures available tomorrow w/ a more detailed list and number of components included..She sent this text to me earlier...---Im getting rid of everything. Even the electrical panels and plumbing. Its the complete sets with extras like small quick connects, beekers and little fun stuff. I have a coupleanks. lights. filters & cartridges. heaters. salt live rock. Large brute trashcans on dollys. Large plastic barrell. Electrical & panels. Plumbing. And a ton of fun little things. I will send better close up pics large trashcans on dollys, huge black plastic barrell and alot of 5 gallon buckets...you can email me directly at msmith8822@gmail.com for more detailed info...I should be helping her tomorrow and it would be best to let you and her discuss details as she is way more knowledgeble than I in the matter.....Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Navyscuba View Post
    Interested in what you have.
    I am assisting a friend with the listing as she packs and cleans.....More pictures available tomorrow w/ a more detailed list and number of components included..She sent this text to me earlier...---Im getting rid of everything. Even the electrical panels and plumbing. Its the complete sets with extras like small quick connects, beekers and little fun stuff. I have a coupleanks. lights. filters & cartridges. heaters. salt live rock. Large brute trashcans on dollys. Large plastic barrell. Electrical & panels. Plumbing. And a ton of fun little things. I will send better close up pics large trashcans on dollys, huge black plastic barrell and alot of 5 gallon buckets...you can email me directly at msmith8822@gmail.com for more detailed info...I should be helping her tomorrow and it would be best to let you and her discuss details as she is way more knowledgeble than I in the matter.....Thank You