chimba
    nkonde yellow
    illangi
    ulwilie
    and some deboise. Al about size of second knuckle in pinkie finger

where are you located?
    Rick

I'm interested. Need contact information or location Phone 770-469-8694

Sorry 912 816 7104 cell #. Located south ga 31503 about 1.5 hours from Valdosta

waycross ga 31503

Ooo that's a ride from Atlanta and not exactly off any interstate.

Yea I could meet you like in Valdosta or tifton or somewhere on 75 or cordele

If not working will plan to come to sept meeting

Our Sept meeting is our semi-annual auction. We won't be at the Fernbank Science Center. We'll be at the Marriott in Decatur.

If you come to Atlanta in Sept. Let"s have a deal before you put them in the auction. Nothing personal, but i would like to know where you your Illangi. What people claim are not the true Illangi. They have not been imported for at least 10 years. May be T-Nkonde yellow or T- Ngwena Bay, or T- Nangu.

Will check the farm. I got these guys from a farm in almost the keys. He has about 250 ponds and and 6 green house he just started the farm back up he baoughts the farm about 3 years ago. It had been running but the past owners are getting older the guy worked at the same farm when he was in high school. But will check when he gets back in town we'd. I saw so e of the parents and looked good to me comparing the pics from the internet and such. But will see which one thanks brian