AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apistos

Apistos

Looking to buy some apistos, ty...joe

Apistos

I'm really surprised there hasn't been any response to this.

le bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy just posted on the South Carolina aquarium site (SCAA) saying he was selling some Apistos and is willing to ship. Reasonable priced as well.

That's a great price for them, to bad he only has males:( in looking for a female cacatuides myself.

If anyone is still looking for Apistos, I was able to find some for sale on another forum , if anyone is interested in splitting shipping costs let me know!

They are Apistogramma Borelli Blue.

If you can wait just a little while longer our spring auction will have apisto's. Some of the best A. Borelli around are raised by one of our members and normally show up.
    Ron VanZant

Quote Originally Posted by ronv View Post
    If you can wait just a little while longer our spring auction will have apisto's. Some of the best A. Borelli around are raised by one of our members and normally show up.
    Do you know who? I along with two other people have made posts within the last 3 months and no one had any....

Thanks!

super red caucattioides (sp) at Southern Aquatics in roswell. lots and they look GOOD.

Jim Datka started with a wild pair that Ken Davis brought back from one of his trips to S. America. Several other people in the club have gotten offspring from that pair. Not everyone uses this forum to advertise what they have but they will be at the auction. If not it will be the first time in a couple of years.
    Ron VanZant

Quote Originally Posted by ronv View Post
    Jim Datka started with a wild pair that Ken Davis brought back from one of his trips to S. America. Several other people in the club have gotten offspring from that pair. Not everyone uses this forum to advertise what they have but they will be at the auction. If not it will be the first time in a couple of years.
    That explains a lot! Been wondering where all the dwarf cichlids were!

Thanks!