AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any LFS's sell Ohko stone or seiryu stone?

Any LFS's sell Ohko stone or seiryu stone?

Where can I get some locally? Any stores carry?

They have some Dragonstone at Petland Dunwoody left, not too much though.

thanks. when you say not too much, are u talking like just a few small stones?

Aquarium outfitter has dragon stone as well

Maybe about 15 pounds if that much, maybe more, some small pieces along with at least one large and some medium pieces.

You may want to check Premier. If they don't have it in stock, I'm sure they can order. Probably worth a call at least.

Yes we always have Ohko (Dragonstone) in stock. I have about 50-60lbs of it right now. Usually get an order of it every week. So we resupply pretty fast.

I stock the "imitation" Seiryu stone. Looks pretty similar, but it isn't the real stuff that's for sure. You would have to see it in person to make the call.

You will not find anyone that stocks the real Seiryu stone locally. And really as far as I know the only places in the United States that stock and ship the stone are still AquaForest in California and Aquarium Design Group (ADG) in Texas. You can also order the stone direct from ADA via their website. But that is a true Japanese stone that is just not readily available.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

Do you have big pieces of the rock or fake rock? I would assume the fake stone is cheaper? Cheaper is good.

Any store near Alpharetta which offers dragon stone ? Or any shop which can actually ship to my address

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tdam View Post
    Do you have big pieces of the rock or fake rock? I would assume the fake stone is cheaper? Cheaper is good.
    Yes we have lots larger pieces. I just checked and we have some 10"+ pieces in the rock bins. Also we have some really large pieces in one of our bow front sale tanks as well as some in some of the other sale tanks. Some of those pieces are 12"+ in size and now that I have remember about those I have well over 100lbs of Ohko (Dragon Stone) in-stock right now. Because all those pieces are for sale as well.

I just looked around for the "Imitation" Seiryu Stone and I can only find a few smaller pieces out there. I think some one purchased some last night because we had more when I checked for you earlier. If it is in-stock at the supplier we will get more of it on Wednesday/Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by pinaki_pal View Post
    Any store near Alpharetta which offers dragon stone ? Or any shop which can actually ship to my address

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    I don't know of any stores out that way that would stock it. Only store in Alpharetta is Pure Reef and they are saltwater only.George and Angela run the place. They are super nice people and might be willing to order your some if our store is too far of a drive.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.