AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: craigslist alternative

http://craiglook.com/

awesome site. type aquarium and your zip code and find everything right by you.

description of the site as follows:

Craigslist is undoubtedly the best place online marketplace to barter or trade goods, but its interface and navigation system leaves much to be desired. But since all of its content can be read through RSS feeds, you’re not forced to actually use the Craigslist site. Craiglook is a mash-up of Craiglist feeds (read through Yahoo Pipes) and Google Maps. Its location radius-based search is the site’s most useful feature, and its content is always up to date with the main Craigslist directory.

Enjoy!
    BW

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Kijiji is another alternative.
    I am from the government and I am here to help you.

Problem is it appears to limit you to a city or zip code. Would be nice to be able to select a mile range. I don't want to limit myself to just Cumming. Might as well just use craigslist.
    Larry Bugg
    AAAA BOD Member
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Larry - there is a sliding scale adjuster which allows you expand by miles - middle left of screen - along with some price and other filters. only found this today but it seems to make craigslist much easier to navigate!

BW

Blog Entries
    This is a garage sale mapping site. http://gsalr.com/garage-sales-atlanta-ga.html It also pulls data from craigslist. You can make routes and search listing by keywords.

ahhh now I see it. After you hit the search, not before.
    Larry Bugg
    AAAA BOD Member
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

would like to know if any one has pics of a blue scribbled discus and tell me if any one sale good filter and heater for a discus tank as i want to start a 30 gal tank up fast

Quote Originally Posted by petlover
    would like to know if any one has pics of a blue scribbled discus and tell me if any one sale good filter and heater for a discus tank as i want to start a 30 gal tank up fast
    Probably best to start your own thread in the for sale section where more people will see it. Check out posts by roger or bugman. If you are looking for just pics, ikevi posted a few hundred pics of aca 2009, lots of discus pics there. http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/forum...pic.php?id=856

Quote Originally Posted by petlover
    No such thing as a "Blue Scribbled" discus to my knowledge.
    I breed "Red Scribbled" that are Stendkers.
    Filters & heaters would be your preference. I would not buy cheap, however.
    Chad