AquaRank.com
  • 06-30-2016
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Club Events

July meeting?

Is there one and when?
  • Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: July meeting?: 06-30-2016

I know I heard we were having one, but nothing since.

Anyone check the facebook page?
      - Jeremy

I see the August one is posted on the homepage, but nothing else.

We're working on the venue for July. Neither have been very responsive. Aiming for the 23rd.

Board Of Directors gloriousbettas's Avatar
      Follow gloriousbettas On Twitter Add gloriousbettas on Facebook
      Visit gloriousbettas's Pinterest Channel
      FYI: If the meeting is in tim-buck-too I won't be there anyway, but I have events on Saturdays 16, 23, 30, Aug. 6th.

Kendra

My wife and I haven't been able to attend a meeting since joining. So this weekend would be the first wet can attend. Is there one and where and what time?

my calendar doesn't show anything so I guess there isn't one

Board Of Directors gloriousbettas's Avatar
      Follow gloriousbettas On Twitter Add gloriousbettas on Facebook
      Visit gloriousbettas's Pinterest Channel
      Looks like if there is another meeting it will be in cobb county which is too far for me to drive every month. I will come to the auctions and maybe a couple of other meetings, but Saturdays are pretty much booked up for me.

As previously mentioned, we're still working to secure the venue for this month's meeting. It may be in Cobb County or Dekalb. I apologize that we are behind on scheduling, but it has proven to be unavoidable and we're doing our best to improve planning in the future. As far as location goes, I know we can't possibly be most convenient for all. We can try to be most convenient for most however and the Marietta location is closer to most members. It is after all, the Atlanta AREA. The prospective new location is a further drive for me as well, but if it is better for the club I'll suck up the extra 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
      As previously mentioned, we're still working to secure the venue for this month's meeting. It may be in Cobb County or Dekalb. I apologize that we are behind on scheduling, but it has proven to be unavoidable and we're doing our best to improve planning in the future. As far as location goes, I know we can't possibly be most convenient for all. We can try to be most convenient for most however and the Marietta location is closer to most members. It is after all, the Atlanta AREA. The prospective new location is a further drive for me as well, but if it is better for the club I'll suck up the extra 30 minutes.
      I have to completely agree. Only make sense to make it as close to the majority of the member base.
      Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
      Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
      Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
      ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.