AquaRank.com
  • 07-23-2016 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Club Events

July 2016 Meeting

The July AAAA meeting is July 23rd at Premier Aquatics in Marietta!
    AAAA Vice President, Brianna Mercer is giving her talk "Taking the Plunge: Venturing into Aquariums" for people who are ready to start their first freshwater tank. This talk will be great for kids, educators, parents or anyone who is new to keeping fish.
    More details will be coming this week about this meeting. Meeting starts at 1:30 PM. Hope you can join us!
  • Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: July 2016 Meeting: 07-23-2016 01:30 PM - 05:00 PM

Watch for Brianna to post soon. This is going to be a meeting NOT TO MISS! Premier is too good to us! :)

Len isn't joking guys ... This is going to be a GREAT meeting coming up. Here are some details about the exciting plans we have.

"Take the Plunge: Venturing into Aquariums" by Brianna Mercer (AAAA Vice President) and Liz Brown (Premier Aquatics Husbandry Manager), a beginners course on freshwater fishkeeping, kids are welcome!
      at Premier Aquatics
      1801 Roswell Rd.
      Marietta, GA 30062

Meeting starts at 1:30 PM

Highlights of the meeting will include:
      - Fluval Spec 3 donated by Premier Aquatics to be raffled to current paid AAAA members
      - $25 Premier Aquatics Gift Card donated by Len DiCenso to be raffled to all meeting attendees
      - $10 Premier Aquatics Fish Bucks (that can be spent on livestock and plants) for all meeting attendees
      - saltwater touch tank and koi feeding for kids
      - mini auction to follow the talk

Additional parking will be available next door at Restaurant Depot.

Bring a friend, teacher, kid or anyone you know who is interested in starting to keep fish and come join us for a great day all about growing this fantastic hobby we are in. Hope to see you there!

Thank you so much to Jakub, Liz and Premier Aquatics for helping this incredible event come to life!
      Last edited by Briemesm; 07-13-2016 at 02:17 PM.
      ~ Brianna (Brie) Mercer
      AAAA Vice President and Social Media Chairperson

Quote Originally Posted by Briemesm View Post
      Len isn't joking guys ... This is going to be a GREAT meeting coming up. Here are some details about the exciting plans we have.

"Take the Plunge: Venturing into Aquariums" by Brianna Mercer (AAAA Vice President) and Liz Brown (Premier Aquatics Husbandry Manager), a beginners course on freshwater fishkeeping, kids are welcome!
      at Premier Aquatics
      1801 Roswell Rd.
      Marietta, GA 30062

Meeting starts at 1:30 PM

Highlights of the meeting will include:
      - Fluval Spec 3 donated by Premier Aquatics to be raffled to current paid AAAA members
      - $25 Premier Aquatics Gift Card donated by Len DiCenso to be raffled to all meeting attendees
      - $10 Premier Aquatics Fish Bucks (that can be spent on livestock and plants) for all meeting attendees
      - saltwater touch tank and koi feeding for kids
      - mini auction to follow the talk

Additional parking will be available next door at Restaurant Depot.

Bring a friend, teacher, kid or anyone you know who is interested in starting to keep fish and come join us for a great day all about growing this fantastic hobby we are in. Hope to see you there!

Thank you so much to Jakub, Liz and Premier Aquatics for helping this incredible event come to life!
      This will be my first meeting at AAAA . I'll be there with my 4 year old he is so excited to have started his first tank . We are looking to grow it further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vedaantom View Post
      This will be my first meeting at AAAA . I'll be there with my 4 year old he is so excited to have started his first tank . We are looking to grow it further.

So glad you will be able to join us for this meeting! I'm always working to put online forum handles to names and faces so make sure to say hi to me while you're there! I'll have my 5 yr old and 3 yr old in tow so your little guy will be in good company! See you on the 23rd!
      ~ Brianna (Brie) Mercer
      AAAA Vice President and Social Media Chairperson

Quote Originally Posted by Briemesm View Post
      So glad you will be able to join us for this meeting! I'm always working to put online forum handles to names and faces so make sure to say hi to me while you're there! I'll have my 5 yr old and 3 yr old in tow so your little guy will be in good company! See you on the 23rd!
      Great I am sure it will be fun and learning.
      Sushil here

Good refresher course!!

Been out of it quite a while. My girls are 25, 27. Tried salt when they were little . Hope to talk hubby into coming and getting good refresher course.
      Melanie

Board Of Directors heatherbeast's Avatar
      Hooray Jakub! I'll have a bag of MTS for you. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by heatherbeast View Post
      Hooray Jakub! I'll have a bag of MTS for you. ;)
      Sweet!

Here is a teaser of the main prize! FREE raffle to current paid AAAA members!

Last edited by aXio; 07-18-2016 at 01:00 PM.
      Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
      Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
      Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
      ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

If you spoil us, we won't ever leave.
      - Jeremy