AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Sponsor Markie on Coasterthon

Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook
    Add Mark on Linkedin Visit Mark's Instagram Channel Visit Mark's Pinterest Channel

Exclamation Sponsor Markie on Coasterthon

This is from my daughter, Markie

Hey you guys! Thank you so much for the support on this adventure of mine. Riding roller coasters is a way for me to have fun and spend time with my dad. I have been riding roller coasters for many years now. Thankfully, I have had the opportunity to ride 145 different roller coasters and counting! Finding out that I have the chance to ride Goliath (my first roller coaster) for up to six hours and to help out Children's Healthcare of Atlanta sounds like the perfect way to spend the day.

As I pursue my degree in nursing in the hopes that one day I will work at a children's hospital, I feel that this event is a great way for me to combine two passions of mine. Roller coasters and helping those in need. I am looking forward to having a great time with everyone and raising money for a great cause!

You can donate here!

https://shar.es/1lFDZ0

Six Flags Over Georgia and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta are teaming up to host an 6-hour coaster marathon to raise funds and awareness for Children’s, a not-for-profit organization and one of the country’s top pediatric health care systems. Coasterthon riders will enjoy the thrill of excitement as they board Goliath, that reaches a maximum heigh of 200 feet and a top speed of 70mph at Six Flags, while also celebrating the miracles that happen every day at Children's. This year, the 5th annual Coasterthon will be held on August 4, 2016.

Great cause and sounds like a lot of fun but I don't think I could last that long, lol. I'm in.
    Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook
    Add Mark on Linkedin Visit Mark's Instagram Channel Visit Mark's Pinterest Channel
    Thanks Larry!