AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin Snails, Black Moscow Guppies

I also found them very easy to keep. My PH is around 7.0 due to R/O water and they breed like rabbits.

I would be curious how they would do with a bunch of Mbuna, thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joecoulson View Post
    I would be curious how they would do with a bunch of Mbuna, thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mbuna might try and eat them, but I've had MTS in Mbuna tanks before and they didn't seem to control the MTS at all. I keep some in tanks with various Neolamprologus which I know eat snails, and my assassin population still goes up. Not 100% sure they would survive, but odds are pretty good.

Blog Entries
    most true algae-combing-chewing mbuna have trouble eating snails, you need to crush them. But labidochromis and peacocks do manage to eat them.

Still have some assassin snails and Black Moscow guppies, males and females.

Still have some assassin snails and guppies.

hey , think i would be interested in both i live in powder springs and be willing to come to u. would also be interested in some shrimp if u have extra my phone number is 678-640-1855. ty in advance. opps sorry my name is terry lynch ty again

Terry I sent you a PM.

i;m reallysry but i can not pull up ur pm remember im old and not computer savay. any help u can give will be appreciated

If you look at the very top of this page to the right of your name it says NOTIFICATIONS. Click on this and it will bring you to your in-box with my message.