AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petco $1 gallon sale

Petco $1 gallon sale

Just wanted to give a small heads up that it includes the 75gallon tanks now

Here is visual confirmation that Petco is selling 75's this time around. I had to call about 5 stores in Atlanta before I found one that had 4 in stock. Three of the stores didn't carry 75's, one only had 2 in stock and the 5th had 4 in stock. 1 1/2 hour drive but definitely worth it. Here is what four 75's and four 40's look like in the back of my truck.

Larry Bugg
    NADA (North American Discus Association) BOD Member
    SEDE, Southeast Discus Enthusiast

they would look better in a Chevy, but yeah...nice....lol

Very nice Larry! How many trips are you planning to make? Gonna take a few to fill that discus cottage. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
    Very nice Larry! How many trips are you planning to make? Gonna take a few to fill that discus cottage. lol
    That's it. I kept all my tanks when I took the fish room down but I was using a lot of 20's then and only had one 75. I busted three 40's in the move, ouch. I also have five 60's (or there abouts) same footprint as the 75 but just a little bit shorter. I like the 60's on the bottom rack with the 75 above. Current plan is eight 40's, five 60's, five 75's, two 29's and one 125.
    Larry Bugg

That's an awesome deal, can't wait to see all those tanks set up!

The Petco insert in my paper today included a coupon for $15 off a purchase of $75 or more, effectively knocking as much as 20% more off the $1 per gal price.

Quote Originally Posted by canoe View Post
    The Petco insert in my paper today included a coupon for $15 off a purchase of $75 or more, effectively knocking as much as 20% more off the $1 per gal price.
    Usually you can only use one discount.
    Larry Bugg

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bugg View Post
    Here is visual confirmation that Petco is selling 75's this time around. I had to call about 5 stores in Atlanta before I found one that had 4 in stock. Three of the stores didn't carry 75's, one only had 2 in stock and the 5th had 4 in stock. 1 1/2 hour drive but definitely worth it. Here is what four 75's and four 40's look like in the back of my truck.

Can't believe u came all away to pleasant hill just to get the 75 gl tanks!!!!!
    U are one dedicated men!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see the progress on the fish house-��

That petco actually has one of the best aquarium depts. They get in some different fish and will special order fish too.