AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: The deed is done...

The deed is done...

This was a really hard thing to do but I bleached all my tanks except one today. I will start clean-up tomorrow and start getting ready to slowly rebuild. I may take the rest of the winter to get everything in good shape and be a big buyer at the spring auction. There are also a couple of changes I may make to the fish room while it is down. I did keep my 120 in my office that have a semi adult group of red terrors and uaru. They seem healthy right now so fingers crossed.
    Ron VanZant

Hate to say it,but you probably should bleach that last tank also,along with every single net,hose,syphon,bucket,everything and anything that you use in any of the aquariums,period.

Wow Thats definitely something I never want to have to deal with. If you ever want to set up a shrimp tank, I'd be happy to give you a group to start a colony. Just let me know!

I know that had to be a very tough call to make Ron, but probably for the best. How are YOU doing?

Blog Entries
    Bigger and better now, Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by ronv View Post
    This was a really hard thing to do but I bleached all my tanks except one today. I will start clean-up tomorrow and start getting ready to slowly rebuild. I may take the rest of the winter to get everything in good shape and be a big buyer at the spring auction. There are also a couple of changes I may make to the fish room while it is down. I did keep my 120 in my office that have a semi adult group of red terrors and uaru. They seem healthy right now so fingers crossed.
    The 'other' Larry

I'm sure that bleaching your tanks was painful. It hurts me thinking about needing to bleach mine. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get some sweet new fish.