AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Seachem Tour- Atlanta Reef Club Hosted Event

Blog Entries

Seachem Tour- Atlanta Reef Club Hosted Event

Hey folks!

The Atlanta Reef Club (ARC) is hosting the below event on Friday 01/20/17 and non-members are welcome to attend. If you can and want to attend, please let me know so that I can provide them with expected attendance. While the discussion will probably focus on SW, I understand that there are great FW set ups throughout the facility and the behind the scenes of their production should be very interesting. Hope to see you there.

Len

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forum...d.php?t=107648
    We are very proud to announce our January monthly meeting. It is being hosted by SeaChem Laboratories at their plant in Madison, Ga. The tour will be Friday January 20th @ 1:30pm. We are looking for a location to meet at nearby. As soon as we determine where we will announce it here. We really look forward to this amazing tour. This tour is open to anyone who would like to attend (paid members or non members). If you are a non paid member and can't post to this thread please pm me with the number of attendees you will be bringing. Thankyou.

Please post that you will be attending this event (if you will be bringing a guest, select both options) as we will need to get a count prior to the event. If you would like to get more information about SeaChem and directions to their facility, I have posted the link below.

http://seachem.com/index.php

Seachem
    Date: Friday January 20, 2017
    Time: 1:30

There is BEAUTIFUL 300 gallon planted aquarium jam packed with like 500+ Cardinal tetra in one of the offices. Amazing tank.

All the sales reps and corporate employees are required to keep an aquarium at Seachem. So there is plenty of them to see and a good bit of them are freshwater.

Seachem Labs is well worth the trip people!
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.

I just checked the reef club website. It looks like they have to postpone the tour until February.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Fish View Post
    I just checked the reef club website. It looks like they have to postpone the tour until February.
    Thanks for posting, didn't even see that!