• 02-04-2017 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Club Events

February 2017 Meeting

RESCHEDULED for Feb 4!
    Saturday Feb 4 at 1:30 PM, we welcome Raleigh Aquarium Society Treasurer and BAP Chairman and long time AAAA member, Larry Jinks to help kick off our NEW Annual Breeders Competition (year 1 category of livebearers) with his talk, "Working with Livebearers".
    Larry's talk will cover an introduction to livebearing aquarium fishes and his personal experiences of keeping, feeding and breeding over seventy species of livebearers from three different families.
    We hope you can join us Saturday, Feb 4th at 1:30 PM at the Windy Hill Community Center. This talk is FREE and open to the public with a mini-auction that will take place after the talk.
  • Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: February 2017 Meeting: 02-04-2017 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

We will also be raffling off a Mr. Aqua rimless 11G tank. This will be a members only raffle. Please either contact me or go to the home page if you need to renew or join. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Can't wait, looking forward to winning the raffle I have plans for that awesome tank already.

Dunwoody/Sandy Springs
      Lol just realized I need to renew as well hard to believe a year has gone by already!

Looking forward to this meeting as I haven't been able to make one since the fall auction...

I've got a new 110G that is cycled and move-in ready, hope to see some helpful stuff at the mini auction.